Officials v Rams

Sportbilly

Could have been worse, I think we might be okay with Hewer so I predice a penalty count of only 2 to 1 against :D

what 30 to 15?

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling

Plastering

Bathroom fitting

Fencing

Guttering

Insurance work

Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

Something like that, I can't see us winning a penalty count for the rest of the season whilst we are at the top of the league.The team seem to get hit with decisions that can't be explained at the moment.

After Ronnie Laughtons decision in Toulouse against Batley, I assure you Phil you do not have to be top of the league to get dodgy decisions

Decision, Toulouse winger collects ball in the in goal area throws himself on to the floor to get past the try line and lays there, Batley players look at Ronnie realise he was not going to give a penalty for a voluntary tackle so they put there arms on him to complete the tackle, everyone gets ready for the play the ball only for the winger to get up and run down the field 10 yards. Ronnie then tells the player to come back & play the ball.

Ronnies explanation :_ I think there was a break down in communication and the winger did not translate what I was saying (would a Batley winger get away with it?)

1950s Gallant Youth, 2000 Bulldog