Help

Chris Taylor

Hi Folks,

I could do with a favour on Sunday and i definately require your help and co-operation.

As you well know its the big one and we have a great support backing us I'll be getting a few crowd shots and I want a picture of the whole supporters in the South Stand voicing up / arms in the air getting behind the folks.

I want the noise to be so load you'll knock old skinny bean over ;)

A fine example of this (but better on Sunday) is pictured below.

25530_415189573295_699618295_5157121_5193992_n.jpg

Do you reckon you could do this?

Cheers,

Chris

2008 RFL Wakefield & District Young Volunteer of the Year

Either wave yr hands in the air like ya just dont care in front of us to get our attention or use Bluebeard to do it.

Would be great if Bluebeard could help with getting the fans singing on Sunday and at home games also next season .

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers