Kingstone Press Championships awards nominees

The nominations for the 2013 Kingstone Press Championships awards have been announced.

Click here to view the article

League Express is on sale every Monday, in shops (UK only), on print subscription (worldwide) and online for desktop, tablet and smartphone
Follow us on Twitter/X @leagueexpress and TikTok @leagueexpress
Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/rugbyleagueexpress

Can't argue wi cooky's inclusion. He's been on fire all season. Much more consistent than any other half back incl those from my own club who are now hitting some rich seam of form but until Longy's arrival have had their inconsistencies.

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Strange that not one player from the league leaders has been included.

Wonder if it's because they don't sell the sponsor's product at the ground.

Isn't the shortlist decided upon by the votes of all the coaches? Many of the Fev team have had peaks and troughs at various times throughout the season, so maybe those who were nominated from other clubs have been more consistent. Also, some players who have played to a consistent standard at Fev, such as Will Sharp, haven't played for a full season, which could also be taken into consideration.

Or maybe it's just a conspiracy. ;):lol:

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

Isn't the shortlist decided upon by the votes of all the coaches? Many of the Fev team have had peaks and troughs at various times throughout the season, so maybe those who were nominated from other clubs have been more consistent. Also, some players who have played to a consistent standard at Fev, such as Will Sharp, haven't played for a full season, which could also be taken into consideration.

Or maybe it's just a conspiracy. ;):lol:

That's just as I see it gaz. Ingy would have almost certainly have been nominated had he remained fit....

But, like wil sharp, you can't nominate on half a season's performance when the lijes of cooky have been on fire seemingly every week.

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

What... no Callum Phillips?

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012