Training tonight.

troutmaster

Tonight we had the head of coaching John winder and the excellent centre/second row Paul johnston,they put the team through an exhausting set of training tonight and boy did we see how fit our lads were.It was good to see matty back among the lads and he performed like he had not been away through injury,but boy is the lad fit.Talking to them they both said they were impressed with the overall fitness of the boys and would be happy to come back again,the blip test(i couldn't think what else to call it)sorted the men from the boys and we had a few laggers in that session,but they made up for it in other tests so overall i was satisfied with the lads and they at least put some effort into it.I think we need to keep the wigan training lads coming up has it deffo seems to lift the lads intensity up,overall it went very well and some of the lads actually enjoyed it,karl olstrum was back in the fold and he looked very good in all the activitys,so welcome back karl,and young McAvoy is available for the sheffield game which will be a hard one but lets hope they are up for it.

Archived