Pre-season friendly at Swinton

gogledd

North Wales Crusaders announce another pre-season friendly at Swinton Lions on 15th February. 14:30KO at Sedgley Park, Eccles, Gtr. Manchester. Announcement regarding away support travel to follow.

North Wales Crusaders announce another pre-season friendly at Swinton Lions on 15th February. 14:30KO at Sedgley Park, Eccles, Gtr. Manchester. Announcement regarding away support travel to follow.

Don't get lost - It's in Whitefield not Eccles!

Park Lane M45 7DZ.

Looking forward to seeing you all.

Spelly.

"--- and then on the eighth day, God created Rugby League."

Daily, my intense dislike of the Pinks, Rugby Yawnion, Manchester United, and far-right politics, grows ever larger, and will continue to do so forever more!

Question! What's the connection between Rugby League and Rugby Yawnion? Answer! There isn't one!

My girl-friend asked "If you had to choose between me and Swinton who would it be?" I replied "You know the answer to that one without even asking!"

Crusaders Supporters Club are please to announce we have a bus running to the Swinton Lions friendly at Sedgley Park on Sunday 15th February.

The bus is £10 per head and leaves the Turf at 12:30.  Booking sheet will be available in Glyndwr University Sports Centre from Tuesday 10th Feb onwards.

There is a lot of interest in this game as we will be playing a team from our own league - so don't miss out - book early. Its incredibly good value when compared to public transport; the train and tram would cost almost £24 - plus our service is virtually door to door!!.

Thanks for the guidance Spelly - I have the directions in my GPS for cycling there!

Gogledd,

Choice of four rooms and the use of the showers are at your disposal on Sunday. If you have a problem ask for whoever is in charge from the Sedgley staff, they will have been told to expect you. Leave your bikes where you change and enjoy your visit to our small and cosy union ground.

Regards

Steve Kay (SKalpy)

Sedgley Tigers Management Group.

Gogledd,

Choice of four rooms and the use of the showers are at your disposal on Sunday. If you have a problem ask for whoever is in charge from the Sedgley staff, they will have been told to expect you. Leave your bikes where you change and enjoy your visit to our small and cosy union ground.

Regards

Steve Kay (SKalpy)

Sedgley Tigers Management Group.

Many, many thanks Steve. Your a star.

Archived