Attendance

I tell you what Janan it's a good job you brought that to everyone''s attention. Without your incisive economic insight, all Hornets fans would have been completely oblivious and would be thinking that on that attendance not only could we pay all the bills, but have some extra money left to tempt Sam Burgess back to RL with a sneaky bid.

We all know that attendances this year are going to be even poorer than normal, what we need is a pro-active board that concentrates on generating more off field income and getting the maximum spend from the supporters who still attend......... Oh hang on a minute, I think that's already starting to happen.

Janan there's not enough active rugby league supporters in Rochdale at the moment, but sport is cyclical so there is hope, but don't alienate yourself and your club from Hornets we need to stick together and your post was a bit of a cheap shot.

Travelling to Catalans? Stay at La Villa Céline

Contact us for a special Rugby accommodation package here

signature.jpg

I was there with my son , to be honest it looked like there was more at the game.

Not sure how they get the gate count, it had a great atmosphere regardless,

I bought my draw tickets, and program , every little helps lol....

One day I'll get the 'can you kick prize' and show Crook a thing or 2  ;) .

My last game till Newcastle though, due to working Saturdays and booking holidays to coincide with school holidays..

Hope Saturdays go well  for the club and brings in a few pennies.... It be an interesting experiment.

Next year I'll ask my boss for weekends off.

http://twitter.com/vinnieclough

!!!!! ROCHDALE HORNETS !!!!!!

R

We've already got bigger gates Harry in fact we've got a set at each corner of the ground, and more turnstiles and a flat pitch and showers in the changing rooms, a decent bar, enough seats to sit on and a big enough car park for us all.

Sorry Harry, couldn't resist.

;)

Memento mori

Who cares -Wins!!!

Carpe Cerevisi

AKA. Winston Smith

Give 'em a fair trial..........and then hang 'em"

Its not about the number of RL fans in the area..its about the continual watering down of the product by the RFL as they expand when there is no business case for expansion, tinker continuously with the structure of the game when there is no appetite for contiuous tinkering and introduce cups that nobody wants while screing around with the cups that people do want. Teams like saints dont enter the Challenge Cup until the last 16,

Can anyone name another championship or cup competition Individual or team) where some particpants dont enter until the last 16 (boat race excluded)?

Its not about the number of RL fans in the area..its about the continual watering down of the product by the RFL as they expand when there is no business case for expansion, tinker continuously with the structure of the game when there is no appetite for contiuous tinkering and introduce cups that nobody wants while screing around with the cups that people do want. Teams like saints dont enter the Challenge Cup until the last 16,

Can anyone name another championship or cup competition Individual or team) where some particpants dont enter until the last 16 (boat race excluded)?

Australian rules football women's International Cup.

Some teams don't enter until the last 7, but then again there's only 7 teams compete.

Memento mori

Who cares -Wins!!!

Carpe Cerevisi

AKA. Winston Smith

Give 'em a fair trial..........and then hang 'em"

Archived