"Open Rugby" International Star Post -Cards

I've never heard of or seen any freebies given away with OR other than season previews/fixtures. Were they actually part of the magazine? I remember in the eighties they had something like what you are enquiring about but it was just a page that was part of the regular content and not separate. I'd be very surprised if they were an actual giveaway considering OR was pretty low budget in 1978.

rldfsignature.jpg

I've never heard of or seen any freebies given away with OR other than season previews/fixtures. Were they actually part of the magazine? I remember in the eighties they had something like what you are enquiring about but it was just a page that was part of the regular content and not separate. I'd be very surprised if they were an actual giveaway considering OR was pretty low budget in 1978.

They were advertised for £1 per set in the early editions which were more of a fanzine. Issues 1 to 19.

• 1 year later...

Archived