Bradford Match

wayne_r

I thought the team to a man played really and if they can play like this for the rest of the season they will do well. It was a close match apart from the last 7-8 min when tiredness showed and Bradford scored a couple of tries, so the final score flattered Bradford. Thought the ref was inconsistent and offered no protection to Rob Fairclough who was targeted for the whole of the match and of course the controversy of Bradford scoring in the corner with the player going into touch - my view at least. The fact that at 16-12 up Bradford dropped a goal with about 10 mins to go showed how hard Swinton competed today.

Lets hope they play as well next week at Dewsbury 

Ref had a poor game can't say players was offside when some sets taking Swinton back 7 metres and then Bradford back 12 and vise Versa both teams. If your a half that runs at the line your going to get hit that's the name of the game he was diving on the floor all game. The bulls players realised this and just started pushing him where he'd dive on the floor shame the games come to diving now.

i don't know how your number 3 stayed on the field all game in the ear of ref or linesman swearing. 

Drop goal seemed to drop the heads of Swinton and that's why we got quick 3 tries. When you guys play ball in hand you can play it's your niggly side that lets you down. 

Play and defend like that you'll win more than you lose specially at home. Either way good luck 

Archived