TRL helpdesk French lodge/campsite

I'm looking at a holiday next year in France , I've seen a few campsites that have lodges that are prefab/ modular build . It's been 15 years since I've been to France. Anyone been on one of these sites ? I'm looking at something in the centre or west coast way. Half term in May looks good value , probably drive down to the Chunnel. 

Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

We've been going to Yelloh village ones for a few years now. Great for the kids and decent value.

The lodges, if they're the ones I'm thinking of are basically static caravans. so everything is a bit tight but hopefully you'll be spending most of the time outside!

I'll have a look at that cheers . Which ones have you been to ? 

Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

They have two on the Loire. Both reasonably small so the kids can run around but with enough going on to keep them occupied

Can't beat Holland though for those kind of holidays in my eyes!

I've not considered Holland , I might have a look thanks. 

[

Archived