Can the World Club Challenge survive and thrive?

I'm always anazed when a good piece like this one lacks any replies when some total  ( sorry ) & irrelevant thread has many posts and reactions.

Yes the Aussies do have an awful lot of control over something they can't quite bring themselves to believe in or get enthusiastic about. No it's outside the NRL so they can't be relied upon though that might have been different had they come up with the idea. I have to say that all the Aussies who came over and commented were great, supportive and positive. There was almost none of the usual grudging, stock aswers where they appear to be searching their heads for anything that wasn't negative. The match could do with quite a bit of glitz and using the model of the All-Stars is a good way to show how it can be done.

Although I can't stand Saints for the other 365(6) days of the year there's no doubt about how good they are and how well they did!

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

Archived