Tonga coach - Kristian Woolf

Hi All,

If possible would really appreciate a thumbs up' like 👍 on the YouTube channel please.

Oddly enough the bizarre algorithms in YouTube work in strange ways. It's less to do with veiws and more to do with reactions, positive or negative, up or down helps push the video up the searches. 

If I try a search I usually get RU links, or old links to RL fights, be nice if we could try to bring some more positivity around RL.

This is where a small message and thumbs up or down massively helps on the YouTube feed.

So even if you don't have an hour to watch, a quick message and like will do wonders please 🙏

We know our limitations, we will never earn a living from this, we fortunately have lived away from this and only do this for enjoyment and to help spread a positive message in our small way. So apologies for all the spam, our long term goal is to pull back from promotion and just do shows with guests, but until we can climb these pesky searches we need any help we can.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to read my ramblings 😁

We will add this as a podcast soon, hopefully later today, oddly it needs some work to convert to audio only.

You can follow now through Spotify or others but Spotify seems to be the most popular.

Here's a link below to the podcast version, using a tweet I shared.

Rugby League Podcast ✅

Link below ✅

Video ref at this game ✅

Saw the whole incident ✅

Liaised with the on field ref ✅ 

Police couldn't guarantee his safety after match at Hull! ✅

Insightful ✅

Download and listen later ✅

https://open.spotify.com/episode/6AIa3OyqnbaM62FU5JSBcP?si=kUNq8LRLSgGepne8ZafJ4A&utm_source=copy-link