MYLES HARROP SIGNS FOR 2024

HornyHornyHorneeet

MYLES HARROP SIGNS FOR 2024

5470.jpg

Rochdale Hornets are delighted to announce the signing of former Salford centre, Myles Harrop ahead of the 2024 season.

Rochdale Hornets are delighted to announce the signing of former Salford centre, Myles Harrop, who will join the club ahead of the 2024 season. Myles joins the club on the back of a season with Swinton Lions last year in the Championship. He made his Super League Debut in 2022 following a string of impressive performances in the Super League reserve competition.

Head Coach, Gary Thornton, commented on the signing; “I’m really happy Myles is on board for this coming season. We spoke about bringing him in last season, but he backed himself in the championship with Swinton after making his super league debut at Salford, and I admire his confidence in doing so. Unfortunately his season was cut short due to injury and he has decided to join us this season to get his career back on track. Myles is still very young with bags of energy and a desire to do well. He’s a strong ball carrier and will be a fantastic addition to our group.”

Myles added, "I’m delighted to be joining the hornets for 2024 season. After a conversation with Gary Thornton about the goals and ambitions for the club next year it was definitely something I wanted to be a part of. I’m buzzing for pre season and to meet the squad so we can work hard and really push for that promotion. I’d like to thank Gary and Andy for giving me this opportunity. Up the Hornets!"

Player sponsorship is available for Myles Harrop at £300+VAT for Supporter Sponsor and £500+VAT for Corporate Sponsor. Contact the club for more information.

Edited by HornyHornyHorneeet