PARTNERSHIP WITH ROCHDALE METROPOLITAN BOROUGH COUNCIL

HornyHornyHorneeet

PARTNERSHIP WITH ROCHDALE METROPOLITAN BOROUGH COUNCIL

5554.jpg

Rochdale Hornets Sporting Foundation have entered into a partnership with Rochdale Metropolitan Borough Council that will see the Foundation and Council work together tackling the issue of bullying in schools across the Borough.

The interactive assemblies spearheaded by Hornets Foundation Manager Craig Fisher and Karen Hornby from Rochdale Metropolitan Borough Council will highlight the impacts of bullying with a view to stamping it out.

5551.jpg

Karen Hornby, the Community Rail Partnership Officer said:

“I’m pleased to be working with Rochdale Hornets on their anti-bullying campaign. Bullying is not acceptable in any circumstances and I’m glad I can support the campaign that works to eradicate it from our schools”

Craig Fisher, Rochdale Hornets Sporting Foundation Manager commented:

“Our mission within the Foundation is to make our community happier, healthier and more resilient. The detrimental consequences of bullying whether that be in schools, socially, in workplaces and also on social media hampers what our Foundation is trying to champion in our Rochdale communities. This partnership with Karen, and RMBC is the start of many incredibly positive, fruitful and impactful initiatives we will be driving forward in the future, and something we urge all students to buy into when we roll out in 2024”.

For more information on this free resource please contact Craig.fisher@hornetsrugbyleague.com