Not much talk on here

Mark

I thought there might be a bit more action after our excellent start to the season 

"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get." -Homer Simpson

mark.gif

"I couldn't be more chuffed if I were a badger at the start of the mating season" Ian Holloway

On 07/02/2024 at 07:37, Mark said:

I thought there might be a bit more action after our excellent start to the season 

We look a lot tougher than last season.

Hope that doesn't deteriorate into ill discipline when we play tougher teams 

I really like the look of our backs. Quality selections 1 to 7 with Brad Hammond in reserve looking a useful acquisition. 

I still think we are 1 prop short but looking at some of Saints giant youngsters in the friendly there were definitely a couple of spares there.

Lewis Hall/Charnock looks rejuvenated and better than ever. He's as strong as a horse and Jack Houghton looks the bargain buy of the close season.

• Like 1

Couldn't make yesterday but I am led to believe it was a very professional performance and nice to see Hammond standing out. Agree with Hall, he has looked so much better at 13 this year and if we can get Stevens form Saints i think he could have the impression that Delaney did last year 

"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get." -Homer Simpson

mark.gif

"I couldn't be more chuffed if I were a badger at the start of the mating season" Ian Holloway

That was the one he was a beast.

Sunday was good. We did what we needed to do and we've got good back up I'm Hammond and Badrock.  Feel a little sorry for Badrock. Would appear to be second choice centre behind Spedding and Hatton as he was one of out best players last season. Hope he gets a fair crack of the whip. Abram moved to hooker in the second half and was superb. 

Spencer Tonks looks a beast too. Very strong.