A627M El Classico

The Baron Mk11

Good Morning Yeds.

I've changed my cash into Shekels, I've had all my inoculations, (Dengue Fever, Yellow Fever and Smallpox) Passport is packed along with "K" rations. Just a couple of questions for you. How much is a ticket?  Can I pay with plastic? Am I better entering the ground from the Broadway side? Where is the best (or nearest) boozer for a swift one before battle commences? 

Hope your lads have an off day.

Kind Regards.

• Like 1

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

Just had an email from a missionary, said " don't expect a reply, reading and writing are in the very early stages of the education profile so using a keyboard is definitely out of the question.

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

2 hours ago, The Baron Mk11 said:

Good Morning Yeds.

I've changed my cash into Shekels, I've had all my inoculations, (Dengue Fever, Yellow Fever and Smallpox) Passport is packed along with "K" rations. Just a couple of questions for you. How much is a ticket?  Can I pay with plastic? Am I better entering the ground from the Broadway side? Where is the best (or nearest) boozer for a swift one before battle commences? 

Hope your lads have an off day.

Kind Regards.

Cash on gate is fine, £20. Enter from Broadway side when you get off the A627M and I believe parking is £5, or there is a small car park across from the retail park if you get the early enough and can walk over Clayton playing fields to the North stand.

Pubs aren’t great around the ground now to be honest, you have the Rifle Range and a couple of others but they are a 10-15 minute walk, best option by far is the fans bar in the North Stand, queues aren’t the best for beer at times but there’s some live music and should be a decent atmosphere.

• Like 2