RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Who's got the merchandise?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DicountBarber

DicountBarber
  • Players
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 08:55 AM

I have been trying to get my hands on this seasons shirt since the first game, unfortunatly to no avail. Every time you ask anyone about when or where you can get one from thier response is they dont know.

how can we be this far in to the season and still not be able to buy a shirt. Every team to visit Sheffield this season has managed to supply thier fans with the latest shirt, even lowly Thatto Heath.

Surely having merchadise available for supporters to buy would increase revenue and the clubs profile.

Any response is welcome.

Discount Barber

#2 superten

superten
  • Coach
  • 359 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 09:50 AM

QUOTE (DicountBarber @ May 4 2010, 09:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have been trying to get my hands on this seasons shirt since the first game, unfortunatly to no avail. Every time you ask anyone about when or where you can get one from thier response is they dont know.

how can we be this far in to the season and still not be able to buy a shirt. Every team to visit Sheffield this season has managed to supply thier fans with the latest shirt, even lowly Thatto Heath.

Surely having merchadise available for supporters to buy would increase revenue and the clubs profile.

Any response is welcome.

Discount Barber

no idea we dont seem to have a club shop no shirts or any other kind of merchadise its a bit disapointing
Chief Crazy Eagle

#3 BIG EAGLE

BIG EAGLE
  • Coach
  • 60 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:37 PM

huh.gif Missed oportunities huh.gif
Sat in front of me on monday were 3 blades fans who have been visiting their club shop regularily, trying to buy Eagles shirts and have decided not to bother now. I must admit it is very poor 8 games into the league season and no sign of replica shirts, I have heard Eagles get a good deal from Kukri on the team kit but how many supporters will want to spend 35-45 on a shirt halfway through the season. I asked father Xmas to bring me a shirt for this season last year blush.gif but heyho!! maybe I'll get one next year wacko.gif
Posted Image

#4 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 07:04 PM

Anybody can have low prices when they have no stock.

Kukri need to pull their socks up. If they've arrived from China, obviously. dry.gif

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users