Castleford and Wakefield for the chop if it rains tomorrow

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bowes

bowes
  • Coach
  • 10,974 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 06:26 PM

If it rains tomorrow Castleford and Wakefield will definitely be for the chop and replaced by Paris and Toulouse. Castleford are 50-50 so if it's sunny they might survive but if it rains they'll be joining Wakefield who are certain for the axe.

Stade Francais and Toulouse can provide better weather than northern towns so must be in

#2 Lee

Lee
  • Coach
  • 5,115 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 06:28 PM

Its forecast rain

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.
He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.
And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

#3 Bulletproof

Bulletproof
  • Coach
  • 2,242 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 06:32 PM

Thanks Bowes. I'm just considering posting about the astrological signs of both clubs and how it spells their doom.

#4 bowes

bowes
  • Coach
  • 10,974 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 06:52 PM

QUOTE (Bulletproof @ Aug 22 2010, 07:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks Bowes. I'm just considering posting about the astrological signs of both clubs and how it spells their doom.

To be fair I putmuch more faith inastrology than I do in the chances of a 2nd French SL club in 2012

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users