Hull FC v Hull KR

Hull FC v Hull KR  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Hull KR

Your a mystery to me, great squad of players yet gash everytime ive seen you

Is it just down to the coach or over things?

I don't see a great squad. At all.

I'd struggle pick anyone from the Hull team to place anyone in the top fours first 13. Briscoe apart. He looks better and better every time i see him.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooooh come on Dydo theyve got some good players. fitzgibbon is a top middle unit man, willie manu would get a spot in any squad as a wide running back row and a fit berrigan is worth a place as a rotation 9.

Hull do look too flat in attack which is a shame because they have some threat but the tactics look boring. Id prefer to see manu play more on the fringe for a start, same with tickle. They need more pace and threat in the middle its too easy to defend them as long doesnt take it to the line nor does Washbrook.

Hull are workmanlike but need a few personel changes and tactical changes to worry anybody seriously.

HKR simply had to be solid and resilient which they were.

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

Though Tom Briscoe, Willie Manu, Danny Tickle and Danny Houghton are all very good players, I think Hull FC's poor recruitment policy will really start to hurt next year.

It's going to be a big ask for Fitzgibbon to back up what he has done next year at the age of 34, likewise Cusack if he is still around.

Shaun Long's battered body surely won't see the season out while Berrigan has thieved a rumoured

ooooh come on Dydo theyve got some good players. fitzgibbon is a top middle unit man, willie manu would get a spot in any squad as a wide running back row and a fit berrigan is worth a place as a rotation 9.

Hull do look too flat in attack which is a shame because they have some threat but the tactics look boring. Id prefer to see manu play more on the fringe for a start, same with tickle. They need more pace and threat in the middle its too easy to defend them as long doesnt take it to the line nor does Washbrook.

Hull are workmanlike but need a few personel changes and tactical changes to worry anybody seriously.

HKR simply had to be solid and resilient which they were.

Good rather than great. Manu could be could if he played a pass wider and whilst Fitzgibbon and Berrigan are good they're quality grafters nowadays rather than pure quality if that makes sense.

Taking it to the line like you said is key and no one does it. At all.

Briscoe does look good though doesn't he.

The winger (name escapes me), whilst raw is also potentially a very decent player.

Good rather than great. Manu could be could if he played a pass wider and whilst Fitzgibbon and Berrigan are good they're quality grafters nowadays rather than pure quality if that makes sense.

Taking it to the line like you said is key and no one does it. At all.

Briscoe does look good though doesn't he.

The winger (name escapes me), whilst raw is also potentially a very decent player.

Said that about Manu all season. Who's fault is it he doesn't?

Briscoe is our one shining light, not seen a talent like that at our club for a long while.

The lad whose name escapes you is Reece Lyne. I'm not too sure myself, he looks very error prone but as he's only just 17, maybe I'm being too harsh too early. The jury's still out on him, time will tell though.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Said that about Manu all season. Who's fault is it he doesn't?

Briscoe is our one shining light, not seen a talent like that at our club for a long while.

The lad whose name escapes you is Reece Lyne. I'm not too sure myself, he looks very error prone but as he's only just 17, maybe I'm being too harsh too early. The jury's still out on him, time will tell though.

Tom Briscoe is indeed a shining light but maybe not the only one - I thought as a neutral that Jordan Turner put in some of the hardest front-on tackles that I've seen from any centre this season - while looking a natural with the ball in hand. Do Hull FC fans not hold out any hope for him either?