SUPERCOACH 2015 LEAGUE Forum; SEASON COMPLETED - FINAL POSITIONS & PRESENTATIONS

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it's the last week of our competition.

Let's hope that we are not dropped on by our players being rested by their clubs.

It's been a great season.

Great group of people taking part.

Good luck in this final round.

If you've got more than a couple of trades left ...............how????

Thursday R26:

St George Illawarra’s finals campaign has been thrown into chaos with star five-eighth Gareth Widdop suffering a potentially serious quad injury.

Widdop is considered little hope of being fit for the Dragons crucial final round clash against the Wests Tigers on Saturday with genuine fears he could miss the rest of the season if the injury fails to respond to around-the-clock treatment.

R26 in progress:

Got worried when the TV commentary suggested  Roosters should bring RTS off early to rest him... they suggested this just after half time.

As he is my captain for the week I just crossed my fingers and hoped nobody in the Roosters camp was listening. Luckily he saw the match out and scored well.

NRL Round 26 marks the end of our TotalRLSCLeague15 competition.

May I start by thanking everyone who took part and helped to make probably the most interesting and competitive Supercoach seasons we've had here to date.

The first observation is that we clearly improved in general scoring terms as the season went on. What a tough start to the season it was gathering points! 

The strength of our league once we settled down was the good scores stretching from top to bottom of the ladder. 

There have been individually great scores week by week. Our Points Competition is the one that gives the overall performance measure.

Andrew and his Sika's Savages have shown us the way finishing with an accumulation of over 28,000 points,726 more than nearest rival Peter (Yorkshire Rippers) who himself kept in there right to the end.

James completed the podium in third place. His McKnight's Marvels were only 27 points behind Peter after 26 rounds. Amazing.

Congratulations to all three for your success which has been hard earned.

Graham (me with Melbourne Rovers) came just 354 points behind James, keeping him on his toes but not winning a coconut.

So many others deserve a mention for their sterling efforts throughout the season. I can't mention all but the ladder doesn't lie - well done all!

This week I will just pick out those I've already mentioned together with Dave's Dynamos - with 1278 points showing how 13th place may not have done David justice.

So in this last round we had 12 of us getting 1000+ points.

Aptly our top scorer this week crowning his season was Andrew and his Champion Sika's Savages with 1,333 points.

Congratulations Andrew from us all 

Here's the Final Point Ladder and Andrew's well deserved Champions Trophy:

SCoach%20Points%20After%20R26%202015%20F     Points%20Champion%20SC%202015_zpszewrfko

The Head2Head helped I think keep the competition alive throughout the ladder, especially the Minor |Premiership - here meaning the finals comp for the Positions 9 to 16 as at the end of R22.

The two Head to Head Finals  knock out tournaments were the culmination of an exciting H2H season.

Well done again everyone who took part and made it come alive and stay alive right to the end.

Our final in the big one was between Andrew and Peter, two worthy and consistently high scoring competitors.

Peter did finish the regular H2H in 1st place and deserves much credit for this. Congratulations Peter.

It was fitting then perhaps that Peter and his Yorkshire Rippers were there in the Grand Final to take on Andrew and his Sika's Savages, our champion points scorer.

The team who became Premiers for 2015 were Sika's Savages.

Congratulations Andrew and please accept the Premiers Shield below

TRLSC%20Finals%20After%20Wk4_zpsmlpff5nm

In the Minor Premiership the results are just in. I had to wait for Simon's Munich Storm results and was getting worried as all I kept seeing was a big fat zero by his team name. Thankfully the final update rectified the situation.

Simon and his Munich Storm earned the Minor Premiers Title for 2015

Congratulations Simon.

Special mention has to be made of Chris and his Seaside Sluggers who made the final and had a good minor premiership comp recovering after being edged in Week 1 by David and his Thatcham Rabbitohs

Once again thank you to everyone who took part making Season 2015 so successful.

Here's to another successful competition in 2016.

Hope to see you there.

You'll be very welcome!

All the best,

Enjoy your Rugby League,

Graham     B)

Happy that I won through to a Minor Grand Final and won. Thanks must go to Graham againg for running things and keeping us all updated. Great effort. And as Graham said thanks to all who participated as without you all the competition is not so interesting Congrats to Andrew who has been very strong each week and fully deserves the winners title. Shame its ended but cant wait for next year now!

Archived