USARL

A few clubs seem to be stiring again after the Covid and NARL disasters and slowly aligning themselves to the USARL. Some green shoots maybe, though they seriously love the self destruct button over there.

• Like 1

That lot have more rugby league organisations, constitutions, and random press releases, than they play actual games 

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

8 hours ago, Anita Bath said:

Are the words “Yet another” missing from the title?

There is more chance of gun controls being introduced in the US than of sorting out that mess successfully.

58 minutes ago, Jughead said:

spacer.png

50 minutes ago, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

That lot have more rugby league organisations, constitutions, and random press releases, than they play actual games 

I usually share the scepticism when I comes to this type of development in US RL. But in this case it is the IRL recognised body with IRL support, so hopefully it's more than bluster and hot air.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Barley Mow said:

I usually share the scepticism when I comes to this type of development in US RL. But in this case it is the IRL recognised body with IRL support, so hopefully it's more than bluster and hot air.

Indeed - this one follows a straight line from the internationally recognised commission.

The bluster from others can be ignored.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

On 22/04/2023 at 08:22, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

I hope the US teams are linking up with Oxen as an official kit supplier (like most of their sports which have one central kit manufacturer) be a match made in heaven/hell*

*delete as appropriate 

29 minutes ago, RP London said:

I hope the US teams are linking up with Oxen as an official kit supplier (like most of their sports which have one central kit manufacturer) be a match made in heaven/hell*

*delete as appropriate 

New training kit every 3 days 😂

• Haha 2

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

5 hours ago, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

New training kit every 3 days 😂

It's all about staying in the news cycle so they could be making some form of announcement every day!

• 1 month later...
On 22/04/2023 at 03:14, Barley Mow said:

If the IRL are involved we can be assured everything is set in place and nothing will go wrong.

• Haha 5

The elected individuals are promising given the spread, West Coast (PCRL) Chicago (Illinois Rugby League) 

Hopefully, it will be part of birthing confidence as the game attempts to move forward. 

The PCRL now has six teams, and the Utah RL has a Youth program so their integration is important. 

• Like 2

On 22/04/2023 at 18:14, Barley Mow said:

As we've seen from the 2025 WC fiascoes, being aligned with the IRL means nearly nothing.

new rise.jpg

59 minutes ago, Gomersall said:

Unlike the other US comps (United Rugby League and Championship Rugby League), I think there is a good chance these games will actually happen.

I do think it would look better if the South East clubs competition had their own regional name and logo with both regions then sitting neatly under the overarching USARL banner.

For 2024 the USARL needs to look at reviving the lost North East region clubs to create a 3rd regional division, hopefully discussions will be happening there.

Would also like to see a cross-division finals series introduced at some point in the next couple of years to create a National champion.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Tommygilf said:

What's happened to the teams in the North East?

We kick off on June 17th 

• Thanks 1

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

5 hours ago, Tex Evans Thigh said:

We kick off on June 17th 

Can you please tell us if you are party to this new constitution of the USARL?  Any more information would be welcome? Do you believe it will lead to further growth? 

I feel like we finally have some direction in the USA. Let them play and play and I think Rugby League will thrive.

DIEHARD / TITAN / MAROON / KANGAROO