Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Www.buy.at/bissa

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 ernieone

ernieone
  • Coach
  • 2,451 posts

Posted 09 September 2006 - 10:07 AM

The latest offers purchasing through www.buy.at/bissa are

Special Offers

CD WOW! are offering all chart CDs for just £7.99 and with free delivery thrown in you won’t find chart CDs cheaper elsewhere.

Earn 4% - 5% for "BISSA" from each purchase from CD WOW!

Haven has a perfect way to beat those Autumn blues, Haven are offering Autumn breaks form just £79!

BISSA will earn 4% on every break booked.

Portland Direct offer great value package holidays around the world. Book your holiday with Portland Direct and get £40 off per couple.

BISSA will earn 3% on each holiday booked.

These are just some of the offers through our online shop, I have just earned £15 through joining the RAC and £14 by changing Gas and Electricity suppliers + a percentage of some CDs/DVDs I have bought through Play .com at no cost to myself.
So have a look, enter through the BISSA web site.

"Batley Bulldogs, Championship Club of the Year 2011"

1950s Gallant Youth, 2000 Bulldog

#2 buford t justice

buford t justice
  • Coach
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 09:09 PM

B)-->
QUOTE(Mark B @ Sep 10 2006, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[quote name='ernieone' post='366948' date='Sep 9 2006, 11:07 AM']
The latest offers purchasing through www.buy.at/bissa are

Special Offers

CD WOW! are offering all chart CDs for just £7.99 and with free delivery thrown in you won’t find chart CDs cheaper elsewhere.

Earn 4% - 5% for "BISSA" from each purchase from CD WOW!

Haven has a perfect way to beat those Autumn blues, Haven are offering Autumn breaks form just £79!

BISSA will earn 4% on every break booked.

Portland Direct offer great value package holidays around the world. Book your holiday with Portland Direct and get £40 off per couple.

BISSA will earn 3% on each holiday booked.

These are just some of the offers through our online shop, I have just earned £15 through joining the RAC and £14 by changing Gas and Electricity suppliers + a percentage of some CDs/DVDs I have bought through Play .com at no cost to myself.
So have a look, enter through the BISSA web site.
[/quote]

Well done John , every penny helps and can make so much difference , what dissapoints me is a certain individual aka Mooney is not even in BISSA yet he bangs on about how much difference it makes and gives GT extra funds , he goes on about if 50 people paid £5 a month bla bla bla , i set myself the challenge of getting this individual to join BISSA in the next month ..

If this fails i will put a video clip on this board of him in a local pub at 3am making a fool of himself at the bar wink.gif wink.gif
[/quote]

i second your campaign

season ticket - £120 replica shirt - £45 pint of blackcurrant and water - 25p, smuggling in mini cheddars to eat in the PA box - free.........watching mooney cough up the brass and join BISSA - PRICELESS

COME ON MR MOONCAT, ITS YOUR CLUB..........JOIN BISSA
What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users