TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Www.buy.at/bissa

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 ernieone

ernieone
  • Coach
  • 2,498 posts

Posted 09 September 2006 - 10:07 AM

The latest offers purchasing through www.buy.at/bissa are

Special Offers

CD WOW! are offering all chart CDs for just £7.99 and with free delivery thrown in you wonít find chart CDs cheaper elsewhere.

Earn 4% - 5% for "BISSA" from each purchase from CD WOW!

Haven has a perfect way to beat those Autumn blues, Haven are offering Autumn breaks form just £79!

BISSA will earn 4% on every break booked.

Portland Direct offer great value package holidays around the world. Book your holiday with Portland Direct and get £40 off per couple.

BISSA will earn 3% on each holiday booked.

These are just some of the offers through our online shop, I have just earned £15 through joining the RAC and £14 by changing Gas and Electricity suppliers + a percentage of some CDs/DVDs I have bought through Play .com at no cost to myself.
So have a look, enter through the BISSA web site.

"Batley Bulldogs, Championship final 2013" 

"The Great Escape 2014"

2015 ?

1950s Gallant Youth, 2000 Bulldog

#2 buford t justice

buford t justice
  • Coach
  • 1,901 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 09:09 PM

B)-->
QUOTE(Mark B @ Sep 10 2006, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[quote name='ernieone' post='366948' date='Sep 9 2006, 11:07 AM']
The latest offers purchasing through www.buy.at/bissa are

Special Offers

CD WOW! are offering all chart CDs for just £7.99 and with free delivery thrown in you wonít find chart CDs cheaper elsewhere.

Earn 4% - 5% for "BISSA" from each purchase from CD WOW!

Haven has a perfect way to beat those Autumn blues, Haven are offering Autumn breaks form just £79!

BISSA will earn 4% on every break booked.

Portland Direct offer great value package holidays around the world. Book your holiday with Portland Direct and get £40 off per couple.

BISSA will earn 3% on each holiday booked.

These are just some of the offers through our online shop, I have just earned £15 through joining the RAC and £14 by changing Gas and Electricity suppliers + a percentage of some CDs/DVDs I have bought through Play .com at no cost to myself.
So have a look, enter through the BISSA web site.
[/quote]

Well done John , every penny helps and can make so much difference , what dissapoints me is a certain individual aka Mooney is not even in BISSA yet he bangs on about how much difference it makes and gives GT extra funds , he goes on about if 50 people paid £5 a month bla bla bla , i set myself the challenge of getting this individual to join BISSA in the next month ..

If this fails i will put a video clip on this board of him in a local pub at 3am making a fool of himself at the bar wink.gif wink.gif
[/quote]

i second your campaign

season ticket - £120 replica shirt - £45 pint of blackcurrant and water - 25p, smuggling in mini cheddars to eat in the PA box - free.........watching mooney cough up the brass and join BISSA - PRICELESS

COME ON MR MOONCAT, ITS YOUR CLUB..........JOIN BISSA
What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users