o/t luke farmer

rover n out

having just watched the tv pictures of the repatriation of luke farmer and hearing that upton arlfc are having a match in honour of luke on the 30th january with the proceeds going to the charity "help the hero's"......maybe rovers could offer their facilities for this game as i'm sure that having the capacity at post office road that upton dont,then many more could attend the game....also with featherstone having links with the army, its the least they could do if at all possible.....just a thought !!

Twenty minutes before a gig, he dons the suit and walks out as though he's on his way to a caning from the headmaster, Except its Angus that does the whipping!!

Very sad and touching indeed, it always brings a lump to my throat when watching the sombre occassion of the coffins making their journey through Wooton Bassett.

Another way you can help the heroes etc is by attending the Rugby game at the lions Mill Pond Stadium on Saturday 23rd Jan when Fev Lions play the Army in the Challenge Cup, i think the kick off is 2.30pm but i will clarify this.

Im Fev and im proud