Pledge a Try 2010

Mrs T

Sharon, i had simply forgot that i owe you from last year, sorry about that, i will pay you what myself and Terry owes, and put us down for 10p a try for this season.

Regards

Maureen

Im Fev and im proud

Cheers, Maureen, will see you on Sunday. Problem is I don't chasing people for their Pledges, cos all our supporters all do so much for the Club already, I can hardly demand more from you. This is why we never collect the full amount, but every penny we do collect I know is gratefullu accepted by FRISA.

Cant believe I Never looked at this thread before, seen it lots but for some reason never read it. Not sure how to see you to pay up at end of season (maybe PM me) but put me down for 20p a try.

Will be worth it just to send the locked threads into internet oblivion where they belong.

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

Thanks, Startobill. Will put you down for 20p per try, and let you know at the end of the season what the total is. We're in the Blue Lagoon and clubhouse each match, ask behind the bar for Jon Thatcher, and they will point him out, if you want to pay throughout the season.

Edited by Mrs T

Thanks, Startobill. Will put you down for 20p per try, and let you know at the end of the season what the total is. We're in the Blue Lagoon and clubhouse each match, ask behind the bar for Jon Thatcher, and they will point him out, if you want to pay throughout the season.

hey sharon any more of that malarky last nite (and the expected points fest against workington) and me n bob n scotty wont make benidorm this year! :D