Commentary next week

Ovo

Just realised that I am double booked for the HKR friendly so cannot make it.

Any takers to have a go on the mic. It really is simple, just think aloud and say what you see.

If you are interested please send me a PM.

Thanks,

Martin

Anything I post is a personal opinion

Just realised that I am double booked for the HKR friendly so cannot make it.

Any takers to have a go on the mic. It really is simple, just think aloud and say what you see.

If you are interested please send me a PM.

Thanks,

Martin

Martin just to say love your commentary its class! Your in my dads good books for getting your blinds from him after we sponsored the rovers too so you can do no wrong mate.

UP THE ROVERS!

the best since john hill is martin! He has a certain naivity and selfless bias about his commentary that makes the match worth watching again and again.

His unapologetic committed "fevness" that shone through after beating fax at their gaffe last summer was priceless!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

the best since john hill is martin! He has a certain naivity and selfless bias about his commentary that makes the match worth watching again and again.

His unapologetic committed "fevness" that shone through after beating fax at their gaffe last summer was priceless!

ive heard mickeys gonna have a bash bud......MC gunna stand at side wi bleeper button :D:D

Martin just to say love your commentary its class! Your in my dads good books for getting your blinds from him after we sponsored the rovers too so you can do no wrong mate.

Cheers mate... I was talking to your Dad last night. Top Man. You will have to say hello when you see me... I honestly do not know who you are.

Bias, never!

:P

I think you should get Mr Taylor doing it again ,he was class but very byass toward Fev :D

BRING MR TAYLOR BACK !!!!

Bluebeard B)

Mr Taylor... send me a PM. It has your name all over it.