Rovers team news in the YEP

pont rover

very happy to see Grayshon and Welham back, I think Zak's outburst when he gave a silly penalty last time out away to put us right under pressure might have cost him his place, it was from that we could see the game turn on it's head. not blaming him for the loss, the whole team were poor generally but he just needs keep cool in the face of provocation, experience will help that though.

I hope grayshon replaces Jamie Field, he's been well below par since he came back from injury and IMO needs practice catching passes

Allan for me hasn't done anything wrong but i prefer to see Liam in the centres

Edited by Paul Gibbins

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling

Plastering

Bathroom fitting

Fencing

Guttering

Insurance work

Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

very happy to see Grayshon and Welham back, I think Zak's outburst when he gave a silly penalty last time out away to put us right under pressure might have cost him his place, it was from that we could see the game turn on it's head. not blaming him for the loss, the whole team were poor generally but he just needs keep cool in the face of provocation, experience will help that though.

I hope grayshon replaces Jamie Field, he's been well below par since he came back from injury and IMO needs practice catching passes

Allan for me hasn't done anything wrong but i prefer to see Liam in the centres

Agree with much of that. Welham runs great lines which makes defenders make difficult choices, and we have looked more dangerous going forward when he has been in the team.

VIVA THE FEVOLUTION