Well done Fev

Just a quick note to wish you well done on your result and performance tonight, as I mentioned when bumping in to the Blue Lagoon lot when they were getting on the coach.

As well drilled a side as I've seen in a long time, you pinpointed plenty of our weaknesses and did all you could to exploit them, particularly out wide.

Think from our point of view it was one game too many after playing Bradford and Widnes in the past ten days, and you could see how knackered our lads were with their lack of invention in front of the line, but take nowt away from your lads as they tackled like demons throughout and were much smarter with the ball, so many congratulations and keep that top spot warm for us ;)

Also, at the risk of causing carnage on the Widnes forum, you brought more over tonight than the Smogs did last week, and made more noise as well. Should make for a great atmosphere at POR later in the season.

Also, at the risk of causing carnage on the Widnes forum, you brought more over tonight than the Smogs did last week, and made more noise as well. Should make for a great atmosphere at POR later in the season.

Were fastly becoming a team that takes fans everywhere not just at home!! amazing what winning games does B)

voohli.jpg

Just a quick note to wish you well done on your result and performance tonight, as I mentioned when bumping in to the Blue Lagoon lot when they were getting on the coach.

As well drilled a side as I've seen in a long time, you pinpointed plenty of our weaknesses and did all you could to exploit them, particularly out wide.

Think from our point of view it was one game too many after playing Bradford and Widnes in the past ten days, and you could see how knackered our lads were with their lack of invention in front of the line, but take nowt away from your lads as they tackled like demons throughout and were much smarter with the ball, so many congratulations and keep that top spot warm for us ;)

Very admirable post Matt. Hope its us two in the final.

credit where credits due well done fev no easy task travelling away on a tuesday night and returning with the spoils well done. this leagues wide open and it should be even more interesting towards the end of the season.