The Film Thread

Well the original thread has vanished and ne of my fave all time threads, the Foreign Film thread is long gone too so was wondering about peoples favourite films, ones they recommend that are currently out, the duds etc.

I haven't expanded my film variance this year as with a 5 year old and 2 year old at home, I haven't ventured past Kids and family films as I'm normally too tired to watch a thriller. Out of these though I enjoyed Toy Story 3 and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Will post my duds and favourites later.

Please no SPOILERS!!!!! :download:

Like poor jokes? Thejoketeller@mullymessiah

Well the original thread has vanished and ne of my fave all time threads, the Foreign Film thread is long gone too so was wondering about peoples favourite films, ones they recommend that are currently out, the duds etc.

I haven't expanded my film variance this year as with a 5 year old and 2 year old at home, I haven't ventured past Kids and family films as I'm normally too tired to watch a thriller. Out of these though I enjoyed Toy Story 3 and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Will post my duds and favourites later.

Please no SPOILERS!!!!! :download:

Two i came across at the time of release and still firm favourites are "Crimson Rivers" and "Brotherhood of the Wolf". Couple of French twisting thrillers 

Archived