RL Collectors Fair 13 June at St.Helens

Dear Friend,

The next Rugby League Collectors Fair will be at Red Vee, St Helens RLFC on Saturday 13 June, 10.30am to 1pm. I hope you can make it, please let other people know, we do not have an advertising budget, so mentions on messageboards, forums etc are very welcome. There is parking near the ground, and tea and coffee will be available at the event. We would like to thank St Helens RLFC and the St Helens RL Heritage Group for their support of this event

We currently have 9 stalls booked, so if you are interested in running a stall, or know someone who is, please ask them to contact me. There is a charge for running a stall, and for this event for customers there will be a voluntary raffle to help offset our postage costs. London League Publications Ltd will be donating a couple of books as prizes.

Finally, please find attached a flyer for our latest books, which I hope will be of interest to you.

Best wishes,

Peter Lush

London League Publications Ltd

Archived