Ladbrokes Challenge Cup

Angelic Cynic

Sunday will see West Wales Raiders travel to Odsal for a game against the host side,who have the Wales national head coach as the club coach.

It was 20 years ago that John Kear guided Sheffield Eagles to victory,at Wembley,in the same competition,against Wigan Warriors.

Bradford Bulls have had more pre-season games - the last one being a little fiery - and won with the last kick away at York City Knights,on Sunday.

A huge test for the travellers.Nothing to lose for them.Lots to win

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

1 hour ago, Moscow01 said:

Let's hope West Wales keep Bradford under the 100 point mark. 

That's a bit random,given they have neither played nor lost a competitive game,this year.

Looks like a heavy pitch,also.

I'd better attend to give the players some support.

A quid for every point less than 100 scored by Bradford and sent directly to me,gratefully accepted.:flirt:

I'd like nothing more than West Wales to do well this season but looking at your squad the only players who are up to League 1 standard are the ex-All Golds lads. This season will be good experience for the young members of your squad, but make no mistake - if you manage to finish second from bottom you'll have done very well indeed. 

Good luck to you. 

2 hours ago, Moscow01 said:

I'd like nothing more than West Wales to do well this season but looking at your squad the only players who are up to League 1 standard are the ex-All Golds lads. This season will be good experience for the young members of your squad, but make no mistake - if you manage to finish second from bottom you'll have done very well indeed. 

Good luck to you. 

Cheers.

Archived