toronto stuffed

scrumhalf

BarraFan, I'm glad you're here to provide the constructive criticism we all need....

We're unlikely to come away with a win next week for a number of reasons. However, it'll be a good test for the lads that play. Toulouse are a very strong team and we'll be well tested. Should set us up nicely for Swinton in a fortnight.

I dare say most "BarraFans" will be wishing the team the best. Those of us that are travelling over are certainly looking forward to a nice weekend. It's a treat when being a RL fan has the opportunity to take us somewhere a little nicer than Dewsbury.

I'll be happy as long as the team go over there and hold their heads up. Even if they use it as a training opportunity. Play some good rugby and it'll build us up for the following week. Regardless of result.

16 hours ago, Michael Ashton said:

The League Express states that the game on Saturday will be televised with a 2.30 KO.

15:30 local time. The question is... drinks in the centre of toulouse or nearer to the ground

2 hours ago, NWDuk said:

15:30 local time. The question is... drinks in the centre of toulouse or nearer to the ground

Last year we met in the melting pot for a few before heading just around the corned to the bus station to get to the ground. Theres a ten minute walk from closest bus stop to the ground, but the bar in the ground was decent enough

2 hours ago, millomite said:

Last year we met in the melting pot for a few before heading just around the corned to the bus station to get to the ground. Theres a ten minute walk from closest bus stop to the ground, but the bar in the ground was decent enough

Not take the metro / tram? Seems easier than the bus

Archived