NCL Premier Top 6

As we move into the business end of the season who is going to claim a spot in top 6, Who will win the league leaders shield.

The Brow are in pole position and if they win there remain fixture’s and with them having a good points difference are my favourites. However they do have a tasty tie at home to Thatto in couple weeks which may determine if they do or don’t 

Looking at the fixtures I don't think any of the top 4 now have a really bad run in with West Hull possiibly having the easiest. Wath Brow .v. Thatto is massive but I think Siddal hold the key. They will be dangerous as they chase a play off spot and they have a few games against the teams above them. Wath Brow .v. Thatto form guide:- 04/05 38-0, 07/08 26-6, 10/11 32-18, 2012 20-18, 2013 56-12, 2014 16-18, 2015 20-12, 2017 22-8, 2018 20-24. I would never write Thatto off against anybody, anywhere but only 2 wins from 9 visits to Hornets, including last season.

Archived