Sign in to follow this  
Hela Wigmen

How can you support Rugby League abroad?

Now, I will start by saying that this isn’t something I’m looking to do at this stage, however, it might be something I do in future.

I know there are a lot of expansionists on here and I’m sure some already do this and others don’t but may want to or don’t know how to but I thought we could have a designated area for helping the growth of the game. 

Any links, articles, suggestions etc as to how people can get involved can go here. 

Rugby League Planet used to run the Development fund, where their website users would contribute on a monthly basis and each year they would give the amount they collected to a developing nation.  Sadly, over time, it faded away.  I think some people on here were involved and can tell you how/why the concept didn't last.

I can easily tell you dozens of teams/organisations that would appreciate your contribution though.

I’d be up for chipping in with other forum members to sponsor a developing foreign team, like we did with the Jamaican team last year. 

• Like 1