martin Brooks, Sheffield fan in hospital

This was touched on the Sheffield Eagles thread below

The majority of people on here probable know Martin, as he gets to all Eagles games, many others from Finals to championship 1 and is well known throughout the amateur game. More importantly he appears to be liked by all.  

I have spoken twice, since my post on the other thread to Martin. He suffered a fall and has damage to his hip

He advises he is likely to be in hospital for at least four weeks. He is however doing well and is being cared for excellently by the NHS. As those who know him would expect, he has set himself a target of getting out as soon as possible, but certainly in time for any Eagles games if the season is being continued

He has access to SKY Mix only which is a shame as he normally watches most of the Aussie games

He does or did have an account on here but cannot access, but he would welcome messages to his facebook account

I will forward any comments on here

Mike S

Archived