What a novel idea

Geoff Lee

I have recently come to live in Cumbria and am the author of  a series of six  novels which all have a strong rugby league  and mainly humorous background.

Among  the media people who have read and enjoyed my material can be included Tony Collins, Ray French, Dave Hadfield, Tony Hannan,  Phil Howard, Mike Stephenson and Graham Williams.  To  discover more about my half a million words visit my web site  at www.geofflee.net

I have also written three pages of general advice and information for any rugby league fans interested in writing a novel based on their own life and times, which is basically what I have done. 

If you would like me to send you these three A4 sheets  then just contact me at wgeofflee@gmail.com and say please!

www.geofflee.net for news of my novels, One Winter, One Spring, One Summer, One Autumn and Two Seasons. All are written against a strong Rugby League background, set in South Lancashire and inspired by the old saying about work: "They could write a book about this place. It would be a best seller".

Archived