London Broncos link with Preto Brazilian Steakhouse

Broncos News

The London Broncos are delighted to have agreed a partnership with Brazilian Steakhouse ‘Preto’ for the 2020/2021 season and beyond.

With 8 sites around the South East, including Victoria and the West End, Preto has been a part of London’s restaurant scene since 2007 and is widely considered to be one of the best Brazilian restaurants in the United Kingdom.

Offering a selection of succulent meats, carved to your plate at the table by a Passador and a great selection of sides, desserts and drinks Preto is a fantastic venue for families and couple to enjoy a relaxing meal with a difference or the perfect place for a lunch meeting or bite to eat with friends.

The London Broncos players will be sure to enjoy visiting Preto this year and the best part of the deal for Season Ticket holders and Supporters Club members is that Preto will be offering discounts starting later this year and for the duration of the partnership for fans of the club.

Tal Ryan, Marketing Manager of Preto Brazilian Steakhouse was pleased to confirm the partnership with the Broncos and said “’I’m very excited about our new partnership, and I would like to thank the London Broncos for being a part of our extended family. We are really looking forward to supporting the London Bronco’s in the upcoming season and look forward to a long and fruitful relationship between our two businesses”

Broncos Head of Commercial James Milner said “Preto is a wonderful restaurant and I know that already several of our players and staff enjoy eating at their sites. During this tough time for the hospitality industry I have to thank Preto, and in particular Tal Ryan, for helping to form this partnership as I know that it is difficult for the restaurant industry around the UK so to have the backing of Preto for the club is great news.

I hope our supporters give Preto a visit when they can and we will release details of discounts with 2021 season tickets and supporters club memberships soon. But in the meantime please get down in your Broncos colours and try these wonderful Brazilian Steakhouses”

You can find Preto at Shaftsbury Avenue, Victoria, Putney, Enfield, Queensway, Kingston, Chelmsford and Colchester as well as much more info online at www.preto.co.uk

View the full article

Archived