Watch NRL - Rewind: games

So, I'm sitting here trying to do some work with Watch NRL classic games on in the background. It's 1974 Ashes final test which i've never seen before. Australia win btw (apologies spoliers if anyone else is watching too)

The other week they showed the final test in the 1990 tour. Just before that I also watched an anzac test from the 1990s, and a world cup semi final, both of which the Ozzies watched.

I appreciate that Aussie victories are a lot more easy to final when you search the archives, but I do remember GB and NZ winning the odd match against them... I think? did they ? at some point?

Bearing in mind Watch NRL is an international subscription, do they not think this constant torture of repeated Austalian victories (they've pciked no other internationals) should be interspersed by say the TriNations final 2005, or the 2004 Sydney test or similar. Or is it not in an Aussie's psyche to show anything but utter dominance ?

• thebrewxi changed the title to Watch NRL - Rewind: games

Archived