Ben Hayes

wayne_r

Really sorry to see that Ben has left the club by "mutual consent" - for me Ben was a really good player who hasn't been given the opportunity he deserved. I am sure he will be snapped up pretty quickly by another club. 

The only player that looked like he had the speed to run the full length of the pitch, looked a bit like Wayne English to me but never given a chance

"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get." -Homer Simpson

mark.gif

"I couldn't be more chuffed if I were a badger at the start of the mating season" Ian Holloway

As I said he is an excellent talent and I personally also think he didn't get any opportunity at Swinton I am sure he will join another professional  club and do really well, Swinton's loss is Thatto Heath's gain.

Kenga gone on loan to midlands now, for my money he isn’t good enough for a promotion chasing team 

"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get." -Homer Simpson

mark.gif

"I couldn't be more chuffed if I were a badger at the start of the mating season" Ian Holloway