Challenge Cup tickets website

BJW

Anybody else having problems with this site? Click on ticket selection, tells me ticket will be held for couple of minutes then get spinning circle of doom as ticket times out!

Have tried on both Chromebook and iPhone, same result.

Now giving up till tomorrow to try again but if same result then that's sales lost to RFL. Will stay home and watch on telly instead.

My wife complains I selfishly stop her fulfilling her true ambition -

she really wants to be a rich widow

Result. Left site linked to via email from RFL and logged into my Our League account and process ran smoothly (apart from them wanting £4.95 to post me tickets! That on top of £1 admin fee!) so booked.

My gripe is that if RFL is sending this email out to people without Our League account and they have similar issues, 1, How many potential sales have they lost? and 2 How does it make the RFL look to any outside party?

My wife complains I selfishly stop her fulfilling her true ambition -

she really wants to be a rich widow

8 minutes ago, BJW said:

Anybody else having problems with this site? Click on ticket selection, tells me ticket will be held for couple of minutes then get spinning circle of doom as ticket times out!

Have tried on both Chromebook and iPhone, same result.

Now giving up till tomorrow to try again but if same result then that's sales lost to RFL. Will stay home and watch on telly instead.

I've had the problem where it holds them for 30 minutes and then when you go to pay this reduces to about a minute and a half and doesn't click through in time, but I've always managed to get them on a 2nd attempt when this has happened.

If you want to go and this problem exists, give them a call, I've generally found them to be very helpful, especially if you know where you want to sit

100% League 0% Union

Just because I don't know doesn't mean I don't understand