NRL players will snub all NRL media and promotional requests as pay dispute lingers

I would suggest that the players read the small print in their contracts as they might suggest NRL media and promotional requests are written into their contracts. IF they are, the players could be in breach of contract and that takes us to a different level with players liable to fines. Just saying

4 hours ago, The Future is League said:

I would suggest that the players read the small print in their contracts as they might suggest NRL media and promotional requests are written into their contracts. IF they are, the players could be in breach of contract and that takes us to a different level with players liable to fines. Just saying

I don't think those are in there for the NRL, it is for the clubs but most of the clubs are backing the players not the NRL itself.

More rumblings are happening. This could seriously lead to a player strike 

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-2023-cba-negotiations-nrl-salary-cap-transfer-window-proposal-rlpa-kurt-capewell-bosses-collective-bargaining-agreement-news/news-story/684ff4690e434da65c877657bc62e80f

14 hours ago, Dirkgee said:

I don't think those are in there for the NRL, it is for the clubs but most of the clubs are backing the players not the NRL itself.

More rumblings are happening. This could seriously lead to a player strike 

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-2023-cba-negotiations-nrl-salary-cap-transfer-window-proposal-rlpa-kurt-capewell-bosses-collective-bargaining-agreement-news/news-story/684ff4690e434da65c877657bc62e80f

A players strike would mean Players losing their wages

IF it's up to the clubs to provide players for promotional and media requests and it's in their contract with the NRL itself the clubs WILL BE FINED for not carrying out their contract obligations.

I fear the players are being lead by donkeys and it will cost the players and clubs money and fans support