Admission London Skolars

Given the very wet weather expected all weekend, every £ will be essential for the Fiji day event and an early test for the new turf!

At least it should not be snow on the ground as around the time when the Fiji lads were introduced.  (Still remember their huge impact and once personally…… Laitia Ravouvou‘s very large hand ‘patted’ my shoulder in the Flying Horse with “mine’s a pint, mate ! “).  Sure!   A big lad indeed, certainly to most and especially to this then young lad!

https://www.totalrl.com/author/gareth-walker/

Being a Luddite and not using Twitter or Facebook I looked on the Hornets web site to see if the match was on. I couldn't find any information. Luckily I decided after looking at the weather forecast not to risk buying a ticket and driving a just under hundred mile round trip.

I've supported Hornets for 70 years being taken as a 5 year old by my Dad to The Athletic Ground. I find after so long I'm beginning  to lose interest. This is no disrespect to Andy and co who are doing a good job keeping the club going. I think it is partly due to the long gap between home matches and partly the cost of £17 for admission and roughly another £13 for fuel.