Bradford result

wayner

On a different day with a different ref we would have won that match.

For me the ref made some poor decisions all of which resulted in Bradford scoring, having said that with a bit of luck we would have scored three tries of the golden opportunities in the second half and we would have won.

The plus points are that the team can score against anyone and not only competed with Bradford but had them rattled on several occasions.

Hopefully we will go into the York match with confidence and get a result.

Hatton's injury looked bad - hope he recovers soon.

I didnt expect anything from this game, we tried our hardest but some basic errors let us down. I think Bradford fans are up there with the worst in the league, twice our players went down and had to go off for HIA tests, one not to return and all they did was abuse them and some of the language was disgraceful. 

Coleman said in his after match interview that Robb will miss next week as he failed his HIA and Hatton was off for X-Rays so it didnt look good, those two results against Newcstle are looking increasingly important, I hope barrow can get past keighley at weekend 

"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get." -Homer Simpson

mark.gif

"I couldn't be more chuffed if I were a badger at the start of the mating season" Ian Holloway

Well the Bulls TV commentator was sat behind me in the stand - talk about bias !

I think the team have dropped about 10 points in games they could have won but that's all in the past now - I actually fancy them to win next week and I am usually quite pessimistic.

I think the team started slowly against Bradford but for all their huff and puff Bradford didn't pull away and we could have won the match had we taken the three good opportunities in the second half. Honestly I think the ref's decisions had a crucial impact and Bradford scored after the sin binning and the penalty against Lapore even though Bradford players had done the same in first and second half, the last try was a farce.

I think two wins will keep us up but I am hopeful of more than two wins will come our way 

I’d say 28-6 at one stage is pulling away then put cue on rack and let Swinton play and when Swinton play it’s throw it about never give up attitude scored some good tries just like the Odsal game. 

was a game I was worried about before hand Swinton fighting for survival gladly got the 2 points what I’ve seen this year Swinton will stay up with barrow and haven it’s going be the cougars that go down with Newcastle.