AIDEN RODEN RE-SIGNS FOR 2024

HornyHornyHorneeet

AIDEN RODEN RE-SIGNS FOR 2024

5369.jpg

Aiden Roden has signed a contract extension, until the end of the 2024 season

Rochdale Hornets are delighted to announce the re-signing of Aiden Roden for the 2024 season.

Aiden has enjoyed a second season at Hornets and commented; 

"Pleased to have re signed for the hornets. This will be my 3rd year at the club and I have high hopes for the upcoming season. I truly believe we will be right in the mix at the top end of the table next year and I’m glad to be a part of it. 

Big thanks to Gary, Andy and the rest of the staff at Rochdale for getting this deal done and I will see you all in 2024."

Coach, Gary Thornton spoke on the re-signing;

"This is a really key signing and one I saw as a priority for the next phase in the development of our squad.

He is still young and developing but is already one of the top 9s in the division and has been a consistent presence in our pack all season. I’m delighted to have retained him.

He’s tough and uncompromising in defence and a threat out of dummy half in attack. I’m looking forward to seeing him progress even further next season."

Player sponsorship is available for Aiden Roden at £300+VAT for Supporter Sponsor and £500+VAT for Corporate Sponsor. Contact the club for more information.