Big Horrible Experienced Prop

LUKE NELMES SIGNS FOR 2024

5420.jpg

Rochdale Hornets are delighted to announce the signing of forward, Luke Nelmes ahead of the 2024 season.

Rochdale Hornets are delighted to announce the signing of forward, Luke Nelmes, who will join the club ahead of the 2024 season. Luke joins the club on the back of a successful season with Oldham last year.

Chairman, Andy Mazey, commented on the signing; “Luke is a player with lots of Championship and League One experience and is a handful for any pack as he showed Good Friday this year in a dominant display against us. He’s one of those players you would always rather have with you than against you, and we are therefore delighted to have secured his services. He’ll be a massive addition for us in 2024 make no mistake about that”

Luke added, "I’m excited to get stuck into a new challenge at a great club like Rochdale, I know that Gary and Andy are building a very solid squad for next year and there’s no reason why our main goal for 2024 shouldn’t be promotion. I would like to thank Gary and Andy for getting the deal wrapped up and signed as quickly as they did. Up the Hornets!"

Player sponsorship is available for Luke Nelmes at £300+VAT for Supporter Sponsor and £500+VAT for Corporate Sponsor. Contact the club for more information.