Coaching Analysis and Resources

Firstly, has anyone links to quality coaching analysis and resources. For analysis I am thinking things like this where a coach/pundit really breaks down plays and attacking shape. I have found the Matt Elliott breakdown stuff quite good but it is 6/7 years old now:

Secondly, I would also love to see some quality coaching resources/drills that really focus on attack, shape in particular but everything really, and defence. A lot of things I find are more basic things for kids but I'm looking for more advanced game related stuff. There is some good stuff on various Facebook and Instagram feeds but I would love to find something a little more substantial than odd snippets.

I am hoping our Australian posters in particular can provide some good stuff as I'd expect the game there to be way ahead on all of this.

Edited by Damien
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Archie Gordon said:

There's a podcast series that uses Anthony Seibold to analyse positions/plays - look up NRL The Game Plan.

Yeah that finished in 2021 though with Seibold. It kind of changed then after that.

Edited by Damien