Thur 2nd May: SL: Wigan Warriors v Catalans Dragons KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Catalans Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/05/24 at 19:30

Please stick to discussing the match in question and do not accuse match officials of being biased or corrupt or you run the risk of being immediately banned from the forum.

Surprised by the levels of faith in Wigan, given their flat performance last week.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Chrispmartha said:

Wigan look out of sorts

They've muddled through a couple of this season's wins while looking disjointed but they can't get away with that sort of performance too often.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Mourgue kicks the Dragons into the lead, as Wigan concede another penalty.

WIG 0:2 CAT

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Lovely disguise on the flat ball from Da Costa, allowing Bousquet to turn and score.

That was some strike by French for the 40/20. I didn't know he had such a big boot. Poor from Thompson though to fumble it after getting up.

Who then holds the flat ball and barrels over, sliding along the wet turf. Nice effort from him to make up for his error the set before. Try looks good to me. 

Thompson slides over and wakes up a crowd that hasn't had much entertainment thus far.

• Like 1

Ralph Waldo Emerson