TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

it's out there if you look

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,162 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 11:19 AM

saw a cracking game of rugby yesterday. fev lions u16s v west hull u16s. finished up a draw 6-6. lots of errors but both teams gave it everything, especially in defence. don't sit twiddling your thumbs waiting for the season to start, theres plenty of good rugby out there.
joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#2 sidnee

sidnee
  • Coach
  • 3,964 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 03:33 PM

Could somebody post upcoming fixtures on here? I will always make one to a game, need a fix and always enjoyed the games at Millpond, no matter which age group are playing.
The weak conform, the strong survive.

#3 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,279 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 07:01 PM

QUOTE (sidnee @ Nov 23 2009, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Could somebody post upcoming fixtures on here? I will always make one to a game, need a fix and always enjoyed the games at Millpond, no matter which age group are playing.

I might be wrong but aren't all the amateur games and fixtures shown in RL Express. They cerrtainly give it a lot of coverage.

#4 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,162 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 07:08 PM

QUOTE (sidnee @ Nov 23 2009, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

next sunday the lions u16s are at home to hunslet warriors (top of the league) in the semi final of the yorkshire cup. not sure what time kick off, but will post on here later in the week when i find out. the following sunday the same 2 teams play each other in the the league at mill pond. btw, a number of these lads are on rovers scholarship.
p.s. there may even be a bit of biff wink.gif
joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#5 zo9

zo9
  • Coach
  • 251 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 09:20 PM

QUOTE (jamescolin @ Nov 23 2009, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I might be wrong but aren't all the amateur games and fixtures shown in RL Express. They cerrtainly give it a lot of coverage.

yes they are, junior and open age.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users