Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

What topics should be discussed in this section of the forum?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 John Drake

John Drake
  • Admin
  • 7,416 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 03:55 PM

Following the recent debate and inconclusive poll about what topics should or should not be discussed in this section of the forum, I have decided this section of the forum should be renamed:

The UK & European Rugby League Forum
The place for general discussion about the Super League & the Co-operative Championship competitions, plus general UK & European Rugby League matters in association with Rugby League Express.

That covers the vast majority of stuff that gets posted in here already, and should cause the minimum of confusion to anyone already using the forum, or to new members just joining in.

As the site has a dedicated Australian RL forum, inherited from rugbyleague.org 18 months ago and the regulars on there are quite happy with it, it makes sense for everyone else to join in with them on there to discuss Australian RL from now on. If it is a bit quiet at the moment, then hopefully it will get busier once everyone gets used to using it more often.

If anyone isn't happy with the above, well I'm sorry, but that's tough. It's just not possible to suit everyone all the time and I'm giving up trying. This is the best compromise I can come up with that causes the least disruption. I'm sure everyone will get used to it after a while, and if anyone really really hates it, then there are lots of other forums out there that may suit you better. Try those instead because we won't be re-opening the debate on this issue on here again.

As ever, there will be 'grey areas' and matters arising from time to time where it may not be 100% clear where a particular topic should be discussed. Hopefully these will be few and far between. In these circumstances, the moderators will use their discretion and move threads accordingly. If in doubt, please post your topic where you think it is most appropriate, but don't complain if the moderators should decide to move it elsewhere.

Thanks for your support.

John Drake
Site Admin: TotalRL.com
TotalRL.com
Email: john.drake@totalrl.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users