england coach

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 drelly

drelly
  • Coach
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 09:47 PM

thought Mcnamara spoke quite well and very positive about the team prospects down under , but could his script writer have a word with him. His favourite phrase is "at this moment in time" he said it 12 (twelve ) times during the interview. Now if they win in Australia he can say it every sentence if he wishes.

#2 Wendall

Wendall
  • Banned
  • 6,758 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 10:01 PM

One positive was that Macnamara said that he would not risk anyone who wasn't fit.

I think taking Eastmond on tour would be a massive gamble and not worth it, he seems to be getting injured every game and he needs a rest.

#3 Optimus

Optimus
  • Coach
  • 754 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 09:17 AM

QUOTE (drelly @ Sep 24 2010, 10:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thought Mcnamara spoke quite well and very positive about the team prospects down under , but could his script writer have a word with him. His favourite phrase is "at this moment in time" he said it 12 (twelve ) times during the interview. Now if they win in Australia he can say it every sentence if he wishes.

And "without a doubt" reckon that was right up there. He's like a parrot! Don't care what he says so long as the lads perform to their best though.
"Rugby league is a simple game played by simple people. Rugby union is a complex game played by w@nk*rs"
Laurie Dailey

#4 boxhead

boxhead
  • Coach
  • 3,232 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 09:42 AM

What did Smith say two years ago?
Best Preparation, best Homework, no stone unturned, yadda yadda yadda.
Turned out the Clubs loyalties came before their National pride and they were ###### anyway.
Macca is not a top Coach he has proved that beyond question.

The only thing saving England is the massive injury list from the Southern Hemisphere teams and the usually decisions by several top players to go under the knife in the off season to be ready for the start of the NRL season rather than front up for the "Four Nations"

#5 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,162 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 02:36 PM

QUOTE (drelly @ Sep 24 2010, 10:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I thought about counting them but I gave up sharpish, and it's "at this moment in tarm"... wink.gif

If you use "should of", "would of" or "could of", you are a moron.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#6 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,162 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 02:37 PM

QUOTE (Optimus @ Sep 25 2010, 10:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And "without a doubt" reckon that was right up there. He's like a parrot! Don't care what he says so long as the lads perform to their best though.

Oh aye yeh, that too. Feck. That's another catchphrase I'll end up noticing over and over. Thanks. rolleyes.gif

Hey, why can't I type **** ("sh !t", not "sh it", but "!") anymore?

Edited by hindle xiii, 25 September 2010 - 02:39 PM.

If you use "should of", "would of" or "could of", you are a moron.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users