$11 million sponsorship offer for Cronulla

Ashley Madison.... The site that arranges marital affairs http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/ashley-madison-offer-cronulla-sharks-11-million-sponsorship-deal-20140201-31u17.html

Sounds like a great opportunity for the sharks... Not sure what the NRL will think of it though. I think it's probably no better or worse than all the gambling sponsorships

Sounds like the offer by the company will give them massive publicity whether they end up putting money into the club or not.

Crafty!

I'm sure they are motivated soley by being upset over the Cronulla troubles ... well that and an advertising opportunity.

As you say it does raise the moral issue of who clubs link up with for the sake of money to survive.

I'm not impressed for example when clubs are branded with a high interest money lending company However Newcastle United (UK Soccer) have been full of praise for how the company I'm thinking of have got positively involved with their club..

Archived