Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

$11 million sponsorship offer for Cronulla

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Copa

Copa
  • Coach
  • 6,232 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 09:48 PM

Ashley Madison.... The site that arranges marital affairs http://m.smh.com.au/...0201-31u17.html

Sounds like a great opportunity for the sharks... Not sure what the NRL will think of it though. I think it's probably no better or worse than all the gambling sponsorships

#2 G Las D

G Las D
  • 14,534 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:51 AM

Sounds like the offer by the company will give them massive publicity whether they end up putting money into the club or not.

Crafty!

I'm sure they are motivated soley by being upset over the Cronulla troubles ... well that and an advertising opportunity.

As you say it does raise the moral issue of who clubs link up with for the sake of money to survive.

I'm not impressed for example when clubs are branded with a high interest money lending company However Newcastle United (UK Soccer) have been full of praise for how the company I'm thinking of have got positively involved with their club..

ARLForumstrap2014_zps302d9d20.jpg   

*************** Disciple of Experience **************

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users