Pitch Inspection: for Eagles v Halifax

hawk-eye

Slightly foggy but ice melting in S3.

Hope its on, if we dont get it done tonight i dont know when we will....

Can't play midweek next week because we're playing Monday!! Might have to postpone the league game and play it on the 28th!

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

Play them both as one - at home of course :D:D

This often happens in amateur rugby when there's a fixture pile up at the end of the season. Cup and League game decided in one go. :mellow:

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

If we beat Oldham and Fax are through,Dont bother playing it!!Crusaders and Donny didnt :D;)

Challenge Cup Winners 1998

Division Two Champions 1991-92, 2003

Second Division/Divisional Premiership Winner

1988-89,1991-92

Yorkshire Cup Finalists 1992-93

NL2 Grand Finalists 2003

Northern Ford Premiership Club of the Year 2001

NL2 Play-off winners 2006

South Yorkshire Cup Winners 2006

Correct...

It's closer to the DVS that most of Sheffield, however.

I went for my daily lunchtime constitution around Rawmarsh which is Rotherham and it didn't feel cold. Mind you I do walk fast around there and my stab vest kept me warm :S

There are two rules for success:

1.) Don't tell all you know.

I went for my daily lunchtime constitution around Rawmarsh which is Rotherham and it didn't feel cold. Mind you I do walk fast around there and my stab vest kept me warm :S

:lol: :lol: :lol:

card.png

Is this game on or off ??

There will be four of us coming from Bradford to watch this game if it's on.

As I understand they're just doing the final checks, they're dragging it out because they really want it to go ahead.

I haven't just made that up btw lol, spoke to someone at the club.

card.png

As I understand they're just doing the final checks, they're dragging it out because they really want it to go ahead.

I haven't just made that up btw lol, spoke to someone at the club.

Yeah I have the number 0114 2610326 here, was going to ring to find out myself.

Yeah I have the number 0114 2610326 here, was going to ring to find out myself.

I should know pretty much as soon as a decision is made mate, I'll post on here.

card.png

You'd think so, but like I say, they're trying to get the game on at all costs.

Last year we played Hunslet(?) at home midweek after the original game was postponed, the pitch was just about solid at half time but they played on as we couldn't get the ground at any other time :lol: it's a joke, I know...

Edited by E.S.O
card.png